WESTT SE-HP is a compact assembly station of the DGEN engine’s high pressure spool. Focusing on the core engine parts, the WESTT SE-HP station is intended for any introductory course in general mechanics and engine maintenance.
- A typical mechanical construction with shaft, bearings and original rotating parts
- A dedicated tooling set and intuitive documentation conceived especially for the needs of education
- A smart open cradle, thus making the station a valuable illustrative tool in a theoretical class
Fields of Application
The WESTT SE-HP station includes the original core engine parts of the DGEN turbofan engine and is therefore ideal for all applications dealing with aircraft engine design.
In general mechanics and mechanical engineering:
- Introduction to turbo machinery
- Study of technological parts (compressor, bearings, turbine…)
In aviation maintenance and maintenance engineering:
- EASA Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance Basic Training
- Assembling and disassembling technics
- Assembly plan’s design
As for all WESTT products, Price Induction delivers practical course guidelines for the WESTT SE-HP station in the topics below, making it a true key-in-the-hand solution.
- Understanding of plans
- Study of technological parts