The Nano Air Pressure Process Control Trainer simulates industrial plant systems found in oil & gas, chemical and food production plants around the world. This training system makes an excellent platform for training in all aspects of industrial Pressure instrumentation and engineering.
Trainees learn the theory and application, gaining skills in installation, calibration, tuning, optimization, maintenance and control. This standalone model features a central pressurized tank and a proportional control release valve which releases air as it becomes pressurized inside the tank. Air pressure is measured by a pressure sensor installed at the base of the pressure tank, simulating a real world industrial plant environment for a wide range of educational experiences in Pressure control studies.
The Nano Air Pressure Process Control course offers students hands-on training in the measurement and control of pressure processes. Students raise and lower air pressure to preset levels using manual control and auto-tuning methods. Students learn how the E/P converter with the control valve affects a preset pressure in the air tank. They create variable demand and supply disturbances by manipulating the panel’s valves.
- Industrial Processes scaled down for training labs
- Modular, easy to install and dismantle
- Ideal for cost effective, entry level study of Process Control technology
- Manual parameter input via a PLC control system (HMI/SCADA)
- Uses safe and non-corrosive process medium (Water and Air)
Solution includes a comprehensive training program covering:
- Fundamentals of Process Control
- Process Measurement
- Control Theory
- Principles of Instrumentation
- Plant Commissioning and Optimization
- Technical Documentation