The Nano Liquid Flow Process Control Trainer simulates industrial plant systems found in oil & gas, chemical and food production plants around the world. This standalone, desktop training system makes an excellent platform for training in all aspects of liquid flow instrumentation and engineering.
Trainees learn the theory and application, gaining skills in calibration, tuning, optimization, maintenance and control using a safe medium: water. The self-assembled trainer provides the flexibility to simulate a real world industrial plant environment for a wide range of educational experiences in flow control studies. The process control training software and can be integrated with multiple industrial-standard buses including the latest technologies from HART, Foundation Fieldbus, and Profibus.
Liquid Flow control serves to demonstrate and teach the measurements and control of liquid flow processes. The Liquid Flow Process Control course provides students hands-on experience raising and lowering water flow rates to preset levels using manual control and auto-tuning methods. Students create variable demand and supply disturbances by opening an outlet valve along the supply pipe.
- Industrial Processes scaled down for training labs
- Modular, easy to install and dismantle
- Ideal for cost effective, entry level study of Process Control technology
- Manual parameter input via a PLC control system (HMI/SCADA)
- Uses safe and non-corrosive process medium (Water and Air)
Solution includes a comprehensive training program covering:
- Fundamentals of Process Control
- Process Measurement
- Control Theory
- Principles of Instrumentation
- Plant Commissioning and Optimization
- Technical Documentation