The NanoMAX Multivariable Process Control Trainer focuses learning on the key parameters common to many industrial, scientific, and commercial process plants: liquid level, liquid flow, liquid temperature, and air pressure.
Trainees learn the theory and application, gaining skills in installation, calibration, tuning, optimization, maintenance and control.
In this standalone Process Control Trainer, flow meter sensors and level transmitters are attached to a level tank and pipes to capture and transmit data to a PID control system. Students can use the PID parameter to maintain liquid level and flow as well as temperature. Internal heating and cooling systems are used to adjust the temperature of the liquid as it flows through the scaled model.
The NanoMAX multivariable Process Control course exposes students to the relationship between the three liquid variables to better calculate process specifications and troubleshoot potential problems. Integrated with a state-of-the-art process control training system, this unit features multiple standard control systems including panel mounted HMI/SCADA and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC). The NanoMAX also features the industry standard communication and automation protocols HART and ProfiNet.
- Designed for practical, hands-on training on Industrial Processes
- Multivariable – for study of Level, Flow, Temperature, and Pressure all in one unit
- Manual parameter input via control system (HMI/SCADA)
- Mobile structure, easy to setup and operate
- Uses safe and non-corrosive process medium (Water and Air)
Solution includes a comprehensive training program covering:
- Fundamentals of Process Control
- Process Measurement
- Control Theory
- Principles of Instrumentation
- Plant Commissioning and Optimization
- Technical Documentation