Empower more students in your school to learn real-world problem solving for tomorrow’s jobs. Go beyond the books with this ready-to-go combination of MakerBot’s most accessible, reliable 3D printing solutions.
Enable students of all ages to tackle real-world problems with wider access to MakerBot’s range of 3D printing solutions in your school. To make 3D printing easier to integrate in the classroom, MakerBot provides a full set of connected solutions for easy setup and use, reliable, faster 3D printing, and teaching with a 3D printer. Print models, designs, student projects, replicas of sculptures, and more in a range of sizes with printers that offer small, medium, and large build volumes.
To ensure longer uninterrupted 3D printing, the Starter Lab includes a full accessory
pack with 100 spools of filament and backup extruders. All MakerBot 3D Printers are backed by MakerBot’s top-tier MakerCare Preferred Protection Plan — available in 1, 2, or 3 years.
- Two MakerBot Replicator Mini +
- Six MakerBot Replicator+ Desktop 3D Printers
- Two MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
- Eight additional MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder+
- Two additional MakerBot Replicator Z18 Smart Extruder+
- 1-year MakerBot MakerCare Preferred Protection Plans for Each Replicator+, Mini+ and Z18
- Eight Large Ten Packs of MakerBot PLA Filament
- Two Small Ten Pack of MakerBot PLA Filament
- One Pack of Build Plate Tape for the MakerBot Replicator Z18
- Two Z18 Carts