The Metal X is the world’s first Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM) machine.
It’s up to 10x less expensive than alternative metal additive manufacturing technologies – and up to a 100x less than traditional fabrication technologies like machining or casting.
Affordable, reliable, and easy to use, the Metal X print system gives you everything you need to go from design to fully functional metal parts faster than ever before.
- Process: Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM)
- Build Volume: 300 x 220 x 180 mm (11.8 x 8.7 x 7.1 in)
- Machine Size: 575 x 467 x 1120 mm (22.7 x 18.4 x 44.1 in), 75 kg (160 lbs)
- Print Chamber: Heated
- Print Bed: Heated, Vacuum Sealed Print Sheet, Auto Bed Leveling
- Print System: 2 Nozzles — Metal Material and Support Release
- Power Requirements: 100-240VAC, 2400W (20A peak), IEC60320 Type C20
- Launch Material: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Beta Materials: Tool Steel (H13, A2, D2) Titanium Ti6Al4V, Inconel (IN) 625, Copper, Aluminum (6061, 7075)
- Media: (Spools) Filament Fed, Bound Powder
- Layer Height: 50um – 200 um
- Max Part Size: 250 x 183 x 150 mm (9.8 x 7.2 x 5.9 in), 10kg
- Supports: Same Material with Ceramic Release Layer
- Markforged Eiger Design Software
- Cloud Storage, Local Storage, or Fully On-Premise ($5,000 added fee)
- Security: Two Factor Auth, Org Admin Access, Single Sign On