This didactic equipment is comprised of a panel with pneumatic and/or electro-pneumatic components depending on the option selected.
The panel is printed with the standardized symbols of each of the components for easy identification. Furthermore, both the pneumatic and electro-pneumatic components come with rapid connections to speed up the practical exercises undertaken with the equipment.
PNEUMATE-200 also includes the necessary complements such as pneumatic tubing, tube cutter, tube extractor, fitting, plugs, connection cables and mains plug. Its interchangeable accessories (feeder-stamper, sliding door and ends of stroke) allows the user to start up examples of real applications using these technologies.
PNEUMATE-200 includes full documentation provided with:
- User manual.
- Self-learning course with 163 slides.
- 12 self-assessment tests.
- Multimedia CD which includes
- Interactive practical exercises.
- 3D simulation of all components.
Related eLearning Courses
- Principles of pneumatics (SMC-101)
- Introduction to electricity (SMC-102)
- DC electricity (SMC-103)
- AC electricity (SMC-104)
- Solid state (SMC-105)
PNEUMATE-200 is available in 5 options:
- OPTION A: Equipment for training in basic pneumatics (without case).
- OPTION B: Basic pneumatics and electro-pneumatics training equipment (without case).
- OPTION C: Advanced pneumatics and electro-pneumatics training equipment (without case).
- OPTION D: Advanced pneumatics and electro-pneumatics training equipment (with case).
- OPTION E: Equipment similar to option D, but supplied with a series of components required to enable cascade control(with case).
Common elements in all options: panel with components and screen printed symbols, components with connectors for 4mm tube, complete set of documentation with multimedia CD-ROM and set of extras including 4mm pneumatic tube, tube-cutter, tube extractor, set of connectors and caps.
autoSIM-200 is software that can design and simulate pneumatic, electro-pneumatic, hydraulic circuits, etc. It is also used for programming them plus monitoring and control of pre-defined 2D and 3D models.