Affordable introduction to CNC equipment and cutting large flat objects. Combined in a turnkey fashion including dust collection, cutters, and express project based curriculum to get cutting fast. This is a great peripheral for any woodshop, engineering lab, or FabLab.
Intelitek’s package of CNC routing equipment ships with everything needed to get started quickly including starter material, all relevant CAD/CAM software’s and sample G-Code projects. Just follow the easy to use getting started guide and cut!
ProRouter 2000 Cutting Area: 4ft (1.2m) x 4ft (1.2m)
ProRouter 2100 Cutting Area: 4ft (1.2m) x 8ft (2.4m)
ProRouter 2200 Cutting Area: 5ft (1.5m) x 10ft (3m)
- Machine Controller
- Mach 3 control software
- Ethernet connection
- 220V 2.2KW spindle PC controlled
- Real spindle (not router)
- X-Y cutting at 600ipm (15240 mm/min)
- Steel welded frame
- 1″ (25.4mm) thick MDF table
- Automatic Z tool touch off plate
- Starter Cutter Tools Kit
- 220V 2Hp 30 micron dust collector and dust foot
- G-Code sample projects
- V-Carve Pro (30 Seats) (Requires .edu email address)
- Spare piece of 4ft x 8ft x 1in MDF for projects
- 220v power
Manufactured in the USA.