VCarve Pro and VCarve Desktop provide a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router. There are tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths and along with the ability to import and toolpath a single 3D model (STL, OBJ, SKP etc.). There is also support to import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create advanced 3D assemblies.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy. For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface. Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation. In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimized.
VCarve Pro System Requirements:
- 2 Ghz multi Core CPU
- 2Gb RAM with Windows XP(SP3), Windows Vista & Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- 300 Mb Disk space (Program)
- DVD drive required for Media DVD if purchased.
- 7.7GB Additional disk space required if you wish to store the tutorials and clipart supplied, on your hard drive.
- 1024 x 768 Graphics display
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10 with 2Gb RAM
- A PDF reader program (such as Adobe PDF Reader) is required to read the documentation.